Queen Mary 2
Queen Mary 2 - Cunard
Queen Mary 2 is the most magnificent luxury ocean liner ever built. Her every detail harkens to the Golden Age of Ocean Travel, while providing one of the most modern luxury cruise travel experiences on earth.
From bow to stern, discover 14 spacious decks on which to relax and unwind; to indulge in pleasures and pursuits you never normally have time for. Opulent public areas, extravagant dining rooms, ballrooms, theatres, lounges...even the only Planetarium at sea. But words can only do such a lady so much justice. For to truly revel in the grandeur that is Queen Mary 2, you must sail with her. Indulge in every experience Queen Mary 2 has to offer on a 7 day Transatlantic cruise between Southampton and New York.
- five times longer than Cunard's first ship, Britannia (230 ft.)
- 113 feet longer than the original Queen Mary
- more than twice as long as the Washington Monument is tall (550 ft.)
- 147 feet longer than the Eiffel Tower is tall (984 ft.)
- more than 3½ times as long as Westminster's Tower (Big Ben) is high (310 ft.)
- Speed 28 knots
- Gross Tonnage 151,400 GRT
- Guest Capacity 2,620
- No. of Crew 1253