Cruise Megastore Win a Cruise Holiday Competition
ALL LOTTERIES AND GAMES OF SKILL - TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. Except where advertised differently, entry is only open to all residents of Australia over 21 years of age. Employees of Cruise Megastore (Our Vacation Centre Pty Ltd), and their immediate families are ineligible.
3. The competition commences at 12:00am AEST on 18 January 2016 and closes at 11.59pm 31 July 2016 (“Entry Period”).
4. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the end date will not count towards the competition.
5. Entry to the competition is via the internet. Entrants must enter via the sign up page at http://www.cruisemegastore.com.au/vip-signup-2016
and state in 25 words or less why they want to win a cruise.
7. Except where advertised differently, entrants may only enter once via the Cruise Megastore website / Cruise Megastore Facebook application.
8. This competition is a game of skill.
9. The prize will be one main prize consisting of a AUD$5,000 cruise credit to be redeemed through Cruise Megastore. The cruise credit must be used in full. The prize winner must be 21 years or over on or before the day of departure. The total or accumulated prize value cannot exceed $5,000.
10. Any additional costs, such as flights, travel insurance, accommodation, meals, spending money, passports, visas, transport to and from departure points, transfers, items of a personal nature, cruise upgrades and other incidentals are the winner’s responsibilities and are not included unless stated as part of the prize. This prize is subject to booking and availability.
11. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If for any reason a winner does not take an element of a prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
12. No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, Cruise Megastore reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value.
13. The winner will be the entry which the panel of judges deems to be the most original. Judging will take place at Our Vacation Centre Pty Ltd 58 Kingston Drive, Gaven, QLD 4212 at 12:00pm on 10 August 2016.
14. The winner will be notified by email, and/or phone by 12 August 2016. The winner will also be posted on www.cruisemegastore.com.au
at the end of the competition.
15. Cruise Megastore reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. Cruise Megastore reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
16. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Cruise Megastore's database, and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
18. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Cruise Megastore which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Cruise Megastore reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required.
19. Cruise Megastore is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.